Friday, April 13, 2012

It's good to hav someone to tell you what to do.
Reminding you what is right and what is wrong.
And make your dream more clearly.
To assure that what you're doing is right and give the biggest support.
We hav to be aware that no matter how much effort we put it's never enough..
Because we have to achieve a higher standard anyway.
You couldn't imagine how short is your life until the day you ring a bell.
We hav plans throughout our life and after all of the plans...
Its time to say Hi to the half century..
Out of everything...we get satisfaction....
Satisfaction of our life of course.
That is the time you'll feel regret if you are not satisfy with your life.
No one will help you on satisfying your own life except yourself.
I wish to do as much things as I can in my very short lifetime.
Just like travelling on a train track. Once you're off, you need someone to pull you back.
Or else you'll get yourself ruined.
I'm glad that I have someone to tell me off when something goes wrong.
Maybe thats something you wouldnt get in the future.
Thats all I wanna say.
We don't hav much time. Do things quickly and achieve as much as you can.
This thought will never let you regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment