Friday, November 25, 2011

Me either

By days..something called ''Peach Blossom'' is needed..
I've been searching for ages..but it just doesn't exist..
And been living in a virtual space for a while..and keep searching..
searching for the right feeling..By the way retaining the place still..
for someone special..
Waiting for the time to converge, and splash..
Somehow we've been attached deeply in somewhere..
Shows up with same thought, same feeling..but different ending..
I always feel grateful to hav someone like that around me..
and make me feel not pathetic..
nothing could be substitute either..
To be confess, i don't wanna cease these..it's precious..
I believe in my instinct..pray reverently for what i really hope..
It will happen someday..
I'd prefer walking, swimming, flying in converge than parallel..
So do u..i'd reckon..
''Peach Blossom'' ..what a word..



No comments:

Post a Comment